Monday, August 2, 2010

Free and Equal

I wanted to take the time to remind everyone that follows my blog to please vote tomorrow. Even if you do not vote for me please vote. Prop C is very important and could use our yes vote also.

It has been very hard campaigning against the career politicians because they are experienced at telling people what they want to hear and receive far more press because of their current positions.

I obviously ran against the 2 people I knew of because I did my research on them, but there are a couple other candidates (besides me) that are good people too.
Look everyone up and stop playing follow the leader.

I will never understand why people yell we are tired of this and then vote for someone that has been a part of it for over a decade. The excuses of well we know his voting record and he has experience. Or he votes no even when it is against the party (*cough* RHINO), and did you bother to look at what those no’s were for?

No we will need to change our pattern before we can change anything else. Let us see if we vote how we feel or how we are told tomorrow. Are you one of the people that said let’s fire them all? Or do you now include exceptions to that statement?

Tomorrow is the day we are all truly equal and free.

1 comment:

  1. I cast my vote for ya today. To be honest, I don't know a lot about your politics, but your last name is not Blunt, so that was good enough for me. I also cast a 'Yes' on prop C.

    ReplyDelete