Monday, September 13, 2010

Final

Once again I would like to thank everyone that helped out.

I knew our chances were bleak when there were 9 candidates on the ballot and the Missouri TEA Parties were in complete shambles. But I have learned and I have seen.

I will no longer Blog on this site or tweet (never really tweeted in the first place). I am starting a consulting company and the web site will be davisconway.com, I may not run in another election but I am also not going away.

The People of Missouri have no direction and things will have to get worse before we will truly pay attention (Primary Election turnout proved this). I cannot tell you how many "collage educated" people I spoke too that did not understand the differences between a state and US senator, did not understand what a primary election was, or even know when it was.

I was hard on the tea parties during my campaign because people were looking to them for direction out of the usual political circle of doom and they were let down. The Missouri Tea Parties had a chance to be an independent force in our great state and instead they chose to be a disorganized self interest group that said virtually nothing.

The only thing I ever heard of the Missouri Tea Parties doing together was sign the letter stating that they did not endorse Blunt. Wow bet he cried over that one. No instead they refused to endorse or even make a half hearted attempt to interview the candidates. The few fringe ones that did endorse a candidate chose another career politician that they obviously did not research because in my opinion he was worse than Blunt. But that is ok he did horrible at the polls considering he brought in a little over 10% of the votes while being a current state politician in the spotlight and an unknown brought in over 5%.

No I have spoken to several people that have lost all faith in the Missouri TEA Parties. Why do I keep calling them the Missouri TEA parties? Because they are disorganized and split into several factions that do not agree with each other with the exception of doing nothing, and other states TEA parties came together endorsed candidates and put new faces on the November Ballot.

The words patriotism, honor, and conservatism are being twisted in this state and left dying at the feet of the tea party. When people rally around you it is not to have you say go educate yourself and make a decision, it is because they believe in your cause and want direction. It was your duty as a patriot to give it! FAIL

No matter how they try to hide it, their rallies for Blunt are going to fall on half hearted souls knowing that they are pushing for the lesser of two evils yet again.

If you ever want to fix the tea party look me up. Simple fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment