Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone for their time and vote. I enjoyed every minute of the complaining I was allowed to do.

I must tip my hat to Kristi Nichols, great Job! I must also mention Hector Maldonado because last I checked we were neck and neck with only 100 or so votes between us and he is most likely the person I would have voted for if not running myself.

While I am 99.9% sure you will not see me on another ballot, I will continue to speak my mind on the issues.

I will look at the candidates for the general election and give my personal opinion and reasons for it after I have all of the details. Yes, I may not endorse the Republican.

Tea Party – FAIL!

After criticizing the tea party and patriot organizations for months I feel that I must also point out what their obvious failures were and see if they are humble enough to learn from their numerous mistakes. I do not believe that it is too late for them but we will see.

So once again thank you everyone and check back later so we can continue to stay informed together.

Davis Conway
(Former) Candidate for US Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment