Friday, July 2, 2010

Patriot Guard

As we celebrate our countries independence I am not going to talk about myself or the campaign. I am not going to solely mention our men and women at war this holiday because they are in my thoughts every day.

We celebrate this holiday because people like you and me stood up against a government that they did not believe in. We have all of our freedoms and ability to speak our mind, live and work where we want, and replace politicians we do not like with anyone we choose every few years because everyday people fought and died for it.

This year I will be thanking the Patriot Guard! Superficial people may turn their nose up at them but in my opinion they show more respect and patriotism to our country than half the people I know. They do not do it for party, policy, PR, or wealth.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to respect those that protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment